We are currently looking for a full-time Arabic speaker to join our Sales and Relationship Management department.
Primary objectives of the role are:
- Be primary point of contact for our retail and professional clientele
- Development and management of relationships with potential and existing clients, ensuring all queries are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Education of potential and existing clients about the company’s multi-asset trading platforms, product updates, and additional services
- Driving and implementing the company’s sales and marketing strategies
- Understand clients’ needs and develop plans to address them
- Ensure the successful delivery of our solutions and platform capabilities
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure delivery of quality services and responses
- Build long term relationships with clients
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities
- Prepare sales materials and relevant sales reports
- Preparing necessary trainings for potential and existing clients as on-location seminars, workshop and online webinars
- Achieve Sales targets set by the Head of Sales and Business Development
- Performance of other duties may be required
- Native Arabic speaker, fluent English is a must.
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar
- Experience of minimum 2-3 years within Financial Sector.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments.
- Experience of working with clients within Financial Sector.
- Holder of the Advanced CYSEC Certification will be considered an advantage.
- Client-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently.
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
- Willingness to travel if needed.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join multi-asset investment firm.
- An attractive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- A friendly and unique working environment.
- Participation in Career Development program