About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Dealer to take on a leading role within our dealing department.
- Reporting to Board of Directors;
- Manage business critical real-time trading systems in order to identify issues and problem areas;
- Ensure the smooth running of the firm’s trading and execution systems.
- Carrying out trade surveillance and monitoring for transactions;
- Providing dedicated support to front office (sales) and other departments as needed.
- Troubleshooting a variety of trading issues and liaising with appropriate teams where necessary to ensure their resolution;
- Keeping up to date with changes in markets and regulations;
- Obtaining FX pricing from Liquidity providers and execute client trades.
- Interacting with Liquidity providers and aggregators in order to obtain best pricing and execution for the company and its clients.
- Assigning and monitoring leverage to clients.
- Maintaining deal recording and P&L daily.
Required experience and main characteristics of our preferred candidate:
- University Degree in a quantitative discipline is a must (Mathematics, Economics, Finance or related field)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Holder of the Advanced CYSEC Certification is a must
- Previous dealing experience (at least two years) is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Programming skills will be considered an advantage.
- Trading experience with cash instruments will be considered an advantage.
- previous experience in dealing of stocks, bonds understanding of corporate actions and settlements is a plus.
What we offer:
- A Competitive salary, excellent career development within a professional working environment will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Medical Insurance
- A friendly and unique working environment